I think I know of one baby Rachelle that has her Uncle Mark wrapped around her little finger! We babysat Saturday night and Matt & Ashli almost had to pry Rachelle out of Mark's arms to take her home. She was the perfect guest and is welcome anytime. :)


4 comments:
What a cutie! She's so alert in that last picture!
It melted my heart to walk down their basement stairs and see little Rachelle's head nestled against Mark's shoulder. She looked so content, as did Mark.
I missed seeing Stephanie giving Rachelle her first bottle...
Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Mark are the best! Their love for Rachelle has been so evident even long before "day one." (She's eight weeks this week.)
Cousin Little Sheba takes good care of Rachelle, too.
She's so cute and soooo tiny!!! I love the third pic, too - so fun to see babies with their eyes open!
We are thrilled that Rachelle has loving family nearby to give her mama and daddy a helping hand. Keep the pictures coming!
Grandma
Post a Comment