Is anyone else interested in learning to digital scrapbook? I'm happy to host a "here's the basics" session at my home.
First you will need a photo editing program. I use Paint Shop Pro because it was affordable and pretty easy to figure out. Other people use Photoshop or Photoshop Elements and I think I would be able to transfer my knowledge from PSP to one of those programs.
The digital pages I create, I print professionally (usually from an online service) and then slide them into an album. That is the number one question from most "traditional" scrapbookers.
For those of you with traditional supplies on hand, you can also hybrid scrapbook. That would be to create part of the layout digitally, print it, and then add some of your traditional elements. I have not explored this option although I can imagine that I would like the finished product.
If you want to learn, leave a comment or shoot me an email. I figured since Amanda asked maybe someone else out there is interested too. :)
3 comments:
I'm not really interested, but I'll come and hang out if you have a get together!!! ha ha.
Peeper, have you found a better way to document your children's lives? I am still interested. I figured you uploaded pictures to digi-scrap sites, but you actually modify them with a photoshop type program?
hey! If I lived a few thousand miles closer I would TOTALLY be there. I bought Photoshop Elements at Costco last year and, sadly, have done little with it as it was intended. I get the whole "layers" thing all messed up. I love all of your layouts....that's definitely on my "to do" list to learn more!
Sarah S
Post a Comment