Saturday, October 06, 2007

On a roll...

Wow, two layouts in one week! Yep, I had some time to scrap another page. I took these photos in July at the family reunion and right away knew how I wanted to scrap them. It just took me awhile to follow through. ;)

The edges say: mother. daughter. teacher. I know Ashli isn't officially a teacher, but she has the heart of a teacher and a teaching certificate so to me she has teacher status. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your beautiful creative spirit, Stephanie, just keeps on giving. This layout is a treasure. Thank you for forming it.

Mom R

Anonymous said...

This was a special moment captured beautifully in this page.

MR

PEEPER said...

Great vision for these pics. You should be published.

Anonymous said...

You've done it again, Stephanie! You have brought happy tears to my eyes and made my heart glad. You truly have a gift for capturing sentiments in your photos and scrapbook creations.

Ashli

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful! I love the lined "School Paper" that the pics are mounted on!

erin