Saturday, July 28, 2007

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Sorry for the lack of blogging. I've been a busy bee.

I had my first real estate closing a little over a week ago. Everything went well, except that my clients were nervous they would miss their flight back to Atlanta and the closer was nervous that their kids were wrecking his "kids room." LOL!

I accepted a full time job with an e-learning firm last week. My first day is Monday (the 30th). I'll have a technical writer position and will be learning a lot about the manufacturing industry. I will keep doing real estate too, just part time for now.

Mark is also busy with his work. He's been traveling a few days each week lately. And on the weekends he is keeping busy with the never-ending bathroom project. As he keeps telling me, "one project leads to another project" and on and on. I think he is planning a pretty large task next weekend so I'm sure I'll have some interesting photos to post from that. (I'll keep you in suspense until then.)

My mom is beginning to feel a bit better. Her doctors have decided it is not Lyme's Disease now. She has had multiple blood tests for it and some came back positive and some negative. They are back to thinking it is a severe viral infection of some sort but are not giving it an official name. She still has the PIC line and goes in every other day for new antibiotics. They took her off all other medication except for some blood pressure meds. She says she is able to do a little more each day without having to nap so long in between tasks. Keep praying and we trust she will continue to heal and get stronger.

I promise to have some new photos in the next post. :-)

2 comments:

PEEPER said...

Congratulations on the closing! And good luck with your first day on Monday. I'm sure Sheba is going to miss you during the day! I didn't realize your mom had a PIC line. Whew! Hang in there mom-of-Stephanie; God won't give you more than you can handle!

Anonymous said...

Have a joyous first day on the job!

DAR