Our friends the Neals & Billmeiers along with their 4 kids came over for lunch Saturday. When I saw Keith walking up our yard rolling his suitcase I thought we were in trouble, but it turned out to be a magic suitcase filled with toys & projects to keep the kids busy. Peeper is such a smart mom!
The kids playing in our backyard (from left: Keith, Addison, Lucy):


Once our "party" was over it was back to work for Mark. He finished the HVAC duct line going upstairs via the pantry earlier in the week. Saturday he painted the pantry and installed new shelving. This "small" project took much longer than either of us expected.
Mark hard at work:

Since Mark worked so hard on Saturday he most definitely deserved some R&R time on Sunday. After he hung up his new hammock he was able to enjoy a little leisure time.
Happy Monday!

3 comments:
Now, that's a hammock! Make sure to use it frequently. The pantry looks so neat.
DAR
Looks nice organized...just the way I like things. Brian is working on our closet as we speak; I'll have to let him know that Mark finished before him! But, hey, why did you wait until AFTER we visited to hang up the comfy hammock????
How nice to read about our day and see actual pictures! I don't have much to say, but I'm scared that Stephanie will ostracize me if I don't post a comment. Hope book club this week was fabulous!
Post a Comment