Monday I enter my 36th week of pregnancy. Here I am in all my pregnant belly glory. ;)
I’m not sure how my body will be capable of stretching further, but I hear that it’s possible and that it will happen. I’m just going with the flow.
We are scheduled to deliver this little dude at 39 weeks. Wow, only 3 weeks until we get to meet him!!!
4 comments:
You are teeny tiny. I love it!
xo,
k
You are downright petite. BOYS! Carrying boys is the thing to do. I've never seen someone pregnant with a boy and looking like a whale. Congratulations!
P.S. C-sections are the way to go. Piece of cake. I never even needed an Advil.
Hmmm...Indianalori never saw me pregnant with my boys...I was a house!!! But, yes, you look great. I can't wait to meet him.
You look so pretty!!!
I would really, really like to talk before you have little man.
What's a good time to call you?
Love you!
Post a Comment