I don't really have a comment, I'm just testing my new lap top to see if I can leave comments. You should keep your belly picture - you may want to look at in May :-)
I think your Mom wanted to see the belly, not the clothes covering the belly, haha! You look EXACTLY how you're supposed to! I, too, would love to see the month by month work in progress!
10 comments:
Ugh what? You look 22 weeks pregnant. :) Love it.
xo,
k
Yea, baby bellies are cute.
Thanks love it
Ugh? I look the same...and there's no baby in my belly!! Be proud of your pooch!!
You ain't seen nothin' yet! Hang in there!
Thanks, friends. I'm happy to have a baby belly. The ugh is more about photographing it. :)
I don't really have a comment, I'm just testing my new lap top to see if I can leave comments. You should keep your belly picture - you may want to look at in May :-)
Definitely adorable! I highly recommend photographing yourself each month. It's fun to look back and see how your belly grew!
Just wait till you look at it the first time after you give birth...standing in your granny panties in front of a full length mirror.
Shiver Me Timbers!!!!!! 10 years later, and I still remember that vision staring back at me....
YOU, however look adorable!!!!!!
LOVE!!
I think your Mom wanted to see the belly, not the clothes covering the belly, haha! You look EXACTLY how you're supposed to! I, too, would love to see the month by month work in progress!
Post a Comment