Here we have two of Raelyn’s favorite things: bath time & reading.
At the end of this bath we thought we would capture some of her crazy splashing and instead she took us by surprise…
Reading in the bathtub is a new one. It's hard to keep up with Raelyn's advances. It sure sounded like she said "all done"!Grandma R
I'm certain she said "All Done", and then "Brrr" for "I'm cold". SHE'S TALKING!!!TOO CUTE!!
"Didn't you hear me mom and dad? I said 'EYYY DUHH!' I've done my evening reading, now get me out of here and teach me my multiplication tables!"
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Reading in the bathtub is a new one. It's hard to keep up with Raelyn's advances. It sure sounded like she said "all done"!
Grandma R
I'm certain she said "All Done", and then "Brrr" for "I'm cold". SHE'S TALKING!!!
TOO CUTE!!
"Didn't you hear me mom and dad? I said 'EYYY DUHH!' I've done my evening reading, now get me out of here and teach me my multiplication tables!"
Post a Comment