I've decided that I'm addicted.
I absolutely cannot get enough of this baby girl. I want to kiss her all over, slather her with butter, and then bite her cheeks off. I don't ever want to put her down and I'm continually trying to breathe in all of her sweet baby goodness.
Maybe it's the chubby rolls, maybe it's her happy nature, maybe it's the smiling and laughing. Whatever it is, I am enjoying her so ridiculously much. I want to spend every waking moment with her.
Honestly, I would love to have a thousand babies.
4 comments:
This baby girl definitely wraps herself round my heart. I adore our little Raelyn.
Grandma R
What a cute picture!!! Love her.
You have a box of pajamas coming your way tomorrow, BTW. :)
xoxo,
KIm
I loved this age, even with cranky Sara. With happy Kelly, I could have just hit the pause button and held her as a fat baby forever.
She is adorable! So cuddly. It does go by quickly. "Baby" Kelly has already packed her backpack for preschool (about 100x).
Lori
Yes, the 6 mos to 1 year phase was definitely the best for cuddling, snuggling and kissing! Don't look now, Raelyn, but you have some sunflowers growing out of the side of your head.
Post a Comment