


On New Year's morning, we eat a healthy (ahem) breakfast of bacon, eggs, and fried cabbage. I believe that I've been eating cabbage every new year since I started eating solid foods.
The third traditional meal was lunch. Since we've been back in Indy, we go over to Jason & Jenny's home on New Year's day and enjoy a big bowl of Jason's bean soup and a plate of stuffed cabbage. Both were quite tasty! No photos, sorry.There's no better way to start the new year off than with a full belly! :)
4 comments:
You gotta love traditions that revolve around food! :) Those are the best!
These are delightful (yummy) traditions.
DR
Stephanie,
Where do you buy your meat? Do you purchase a half from an organic farmer you like? I'd love to consider buying a half, etc. Give me the skinny!
Lori
I love crab legs!!!
Post a Comment