Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wise Man

On the way to my office I pass by many places of work. This morning a plumbers office caught my eye because of the placard outside. It held a Ben Franklin quote: "Well done is better than well said." I like it. Here's a link to other quotes by Ben: BF quotes
What's your favorite?

I think placards often catch my eye. A month ago, I even called a friend when I saw one that read: "Plant your fall vegetables now." Peeper, did you plant your fall vegetables?

1 comment:

PEEPER said...

No, I never did plant my fall vegetables. I was too upset about my poor summer crop turnout and I didn't want to put more effort into another low yield.

As for quotes...my favorite is this:

“What we once enjoyed and deeply loved we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes part of us.” Hellen Keller