Thursday, February 08, 2007

Silly me

We had a very heavy snowfall 2 days ago and Sheba was itching to go out and play in it. I was a little worried because it was sooo cold. I know, she's a D-O-G. I pulled out a scarf and wrapped it around her to make ME feel better. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you mustn't let Sheba know she is a D-O-G. She wouldn't understand. What fun she and you must've had together in the snow. I love how you assauged your feelings by bundling Sheba in one of your scarves. We're feeling the chill (40s) here, but we have no snow to play in. The page is gorgeous (one for publishing)!
Mom R

Anonymous said...

Adorable picutres! Try as we might, we can't get either our cats or 18 month old to enjoy the snow, leaving me to shovel alone in the tundra...

Anonymous said...

I chuckled aloud at the picture of Greg and Lori's cats and child resisting shoveling snow.

Mom R