Monday, September 25, 2006

Hi!


You may have just received our moving postcard and now are here to check us out online. Well, welcome to our blog. It's just a place for us to post a little about what we are up to and keep in touch with family and friends. We hope you visit again soon and drop us a comment every now and then. :)

I've had a few people ask about our postcards. These were designed by me. If you are ever in need of moving cards, baby announcements, invitations or other printables, let me know and I would be happy to design something for you at a very competitive price!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you told us that Sheba is looking out through the front door. Otherwise, we would have missed her. I love the card. The welcome mat looks inviting. We'll be stopping by soon!

Mom R

Anonymous said...

I love this house and think its perfect for a postcard! Congrats on the new business venture, if I didn't have a graphic designer in house, I'd hire you in a minute!